Our pricing includes an exciting bundle of extras. For each of our tours. It's way more than a starter kit.
- The rental fee for the Motorhome including comprehensive insurance
- Your fully equipped motorhome, please see here for all the details
- Airport transfer if we arrange a camper rental for you
- All accommodation (including electricity at campsites and tourist tax)
- Sightseeing programmes, local tour guides, boat cruises and entry fees according to the detailed itineraries
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Road maps of the countries we travel
- Tour book with detailed descriptions of our destinations, addresses, important phone numbers and more
- Vignettes (road taxes)
- Our hygiene starter kit
- A lot of fun!
What’s not included
- Flight tickets or other travel expenses to come to Germany
- Visa costs
- Weather-dependent activities and trips you do on your own initiative
- Any kind of insurance (except for the motorhome)
- Your daily expenses for food or fuel, etc.
- Minor variable expenses like bus tickets or sharing a taxi, road tolls in Italy, tunnels and ferry crossings - usually less than 100 €.
If you book a tour with us it is a matter of course for us to provide you with a certified translation of our "Terms & Conditions". We also provide a "Reisesicherungsschein", insurance against insolvency of the tour operator. For Germany based tour operators the "Reisesicherungsschein" is statutory. It is not a travel cancellation insurance.